Monday, April 30, 2018

Tove Styrke - Sway

Swedish pop artist Tove Styrke has today delivered yet another slice of pop perfection on her new single called "Sway" which was featured this morning as Zane Lowe's World Record on his Beats 1 show. "Sway" also serves as the title track off her forthcoming album due out on May 4th via Sony Music Sweden/RCA Records. The album will also include her previously released singles "On The Low", "Changed My Mind", "Mistakes" and "Say My Name".

Speaking on the track, Tove Styrke says:

"I love 'Sway' so much! It brings me back to late summer nights in Stockholm when it never really gets dark and things just fall in to place and happen. You know those nights when tomorrow doesn’t exist and nothing in your past either for that matter. Everything is just now, and right now everything is just good. You’re free. That’s what this song is to me."

On her forthcoming album, she explains:

"I'm very excited to announce my album Sway. It's been the best kind of fun, wake-up-and-wonder-why-you-even-do-this kind of scary, incredibly interesting (it may sound like I'm exaggerating here but this music has been my life for the past 1.5 years) and I'm really proud of how it's turned out. A lot of these are feelings I thought I'd take with me to the grave but hey, I put them on an album instead! Fun! Hopefully people can relate."

Listen to "Sway" below.




"Sway" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke

No comments:

Post a Comment