Thursday, May 10, 2018

Whitney Fenimore - Stones

Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma but now currently based in Phoenix, Arizona, 29-year old singer/songwriter Whitney Fenimore, who is perhaps best known for her audition and participation in season 13 of NBC's Emmy-award winning show The Voice, has just recently released her new single entitled "Stones", the second single following "Find Your Love" to be taken from her upcoming five-song EP, Battle Within, which is due for release on May 18th. A stomp-along track highlighted by Fenimore's soulful vocals, "Stones" further demonstrates her incredible ability to seamlessly blend elements of alt-country, rock, pop, and folk into one solid sound.

"'Stones' is a really near and dear song to my heart," Whitney told The Boot, who premiered the single last week. "I think a lot of times I've felt like people will try and bring you down not realizing their own imperfections, and it's frustrating as hell." Adding, "I don't think I've ever been so excited to release a collection of songs. These songs definitely embody the last few years of my life, and I feel like the EP just sounds different than any of my other stuff, which thrills me. Each song tells a story. This EP is really just my journey as a songwriter and a person over these last few years. These are the most honest lyrics I've ever written"

Listen to "Stones" below.



"Stones" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.WhitneyFenimore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment