Friday, May 4, 2018

Raphaella - Imagine

One of the industries most in-demand producers and writers at the moment, London-based singer/songwriter and producer Raphaella returns today following last year's release of her stunning rendition of The Clash's "I'm Not Down" with her first original offering of the year called "Imagine", a gorgeous and sophisticated electronic pop ballad about the breakdown of a relationship. "Imagine" also serves as the lead single and title track off her upcoming EP.

Speaking about the track, Raphaella says:

"I wrote 'Imagine' when I got back from a writing trip in Sweden, I'd just had my heart broken and locked myself in my studio in North London. For me, songwriting's like therapy and it's the place I go to escape; when I wrote 'Imagine' I think it was me actually saying that out loud. For three and a half minutes I could escape and imagine that maybe in another life things would have been different."

Listen to "Imagine" below.



"Imagine" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Notion Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/RaphaellaMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment