Friday, May 11, 2018

Linda Lind - My Apology

Originally hailing from Sweden but now currently based in Los Angeles, multi-talented singer/songwriter and producer Linda Lind returns today with her brand new single called "My Apology", which could easily be considered as her most impressive and intimate offering to date. "My Apology" is a confessional pop ballad that further showcases Linda's songwriting prowess while also begging the question: Why isn't Linda Lind a household name yet?

Speaking on the track, Linda explains:

"I wrote 'My Apology' by myself in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. I had all these things I felt I needed to get off my chest. I produced the demo and recorded the vocals by myself then put it aside for a while. Still it was always in the back of my mind and one day I was in the studio with MacGregor Leo and decided to play it to him. He loved the song and asked if he could have the stems to go in and add things to the production, and I'm so happy with how he helped shape the song."

Listen to "My Apology" below.



"My Apology" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/lindalindmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment