Friday, May 25, 2018

Chelsea Collins - Vendetta

19-year-old Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter and producer Chelsea Collins has today released her new single called "Vendetta", the follow-up to her previous two offerings, "Saving Me from Myself" and "Happy Together". Fusing together Chelsea's signature throwback, R&B-style vocal work with top-notch electronic production, "Vendetta" is an absolute bop from start to finish

Speaking on the track, Chelsea says:

"I really want to encourage young girls and women to start producing their own music. It really changed my life and the way I think about it. It opened me up to a new creative outlet and gave me the power to have full control over my sound. I think it’s easy to limit yourself and listen to all the boundaries people or society try and set for you, when in reality, you can do anything as long as you set your mind to it. I never thought I would be taking on all the roles that go into producing my own songs I write, but I’ve never put myself in a box, and it’s something that I’ve always lived by."

Listen to "Vendetta" below.




"Vendetta" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/chelseacollinsofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment