Saturday, February 3, 2018

Linney - Outta My Heart

Los Angeles-based (via North Carolina) pop artist and winner of the John Lennon Songwriting Contest in 2016, Caitlin Linney, aka LINNEY steps back into the spotlight with her first new original offering of the year called "Outta My Heart", which was co-written and produced with longtime collaborator Jeff Schoeny and also serves as the first installment in a series of singles she plans to release this spring.

On the surface, "Outta My Heart" may sing like your typical love song but lyrically, it's much deeper. "It's less of a goodbye and more of an ode to honor a dearly beloved", says Linney. "Sometimes in a relationship you forget where you end and the next person begins. OMH is about learning how to take care of yourself after you've long forgotten. Like that relationship where every ounce of you wants it to work, but you know it won’t for whatever reason that’s bigger than you. The song is about coming to terms with that. But in the end, I'll never forget you because I would never want to."

Listen to "Outta My Heart" below.



"Outta My Heart" will be released on February 9th. Pre-order on iTunes.
-OR- You can get the song today by joining Patreon.

Premiere via Kings of A&R.

https://www.facebook.com/linneyofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment