Monday, June 12, 2017

I Am Harlequin - Hooked

Having previously collaborated with the likes of Moonlight Matters, Schulkid and Sunglasses Kid, East London-based songstress I Am Harlequin returns today with the unveiling of her infectious new single, aptly titled "Hooked", which was co-produced with Dom Zilla.

Speaking on the track, I Am Harlequin says:

"'Hooked' is all about passion. It's a dense concoction of sounds which on the one hand portray the desperation of being frantically infatuated with someone or something, whilst perhaps finding some solace in the stability of the vocals and structure. To my ears it's beautiful madness. The song is definitely one of my personal favourites that came out the collaboration with Dom Zilla."

Listen to "Hooked" below.



https://www.facebook.com/iamharlequin

No comments:

Post a Comment